Alice straight jeans
- Article number: 644831
- Material: 69% Cotton, 1% Elastane, 27% Polyester, 3% Viscose
- Washing instructions: Wash 40°
Straight fit, stretch jeans with straighter legs and regular waist. A classic pair of jeans.
- Regular waist
- Straight leg
- Comfort stretch
- Five-pocket model
- By buying cotton products from KappAhl, you are supporting a more sustainable grown cotton through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- Made using smarter manufacturing processes that save at least 40 percent water
- This garment may run when in contact with lighter colours
- Inner leg 78 cm in size 38
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.