Fleece lined rain trousers Kaxs
- Product information
- Find product in store
- Shipping & Payment
- Sustainability & Traceability
- Size guide
- Article number: 650861
- Material: 100% Polyurethane
- Washing instructions: Wash 40° mild
Fleece lined waterproof trousers by Kaxs with braces. Made in waterproof fabric with 8,000 water column and welded seams. Adjustable braces with front fastening. Reflectors on the front and back of both trouser legs. Elastic at the back and ankles, elasticated and adjustable foot straps with buttons.
- 8,000 mm water column
- Welded seams
- Reflectors on the front and back of both legs
- Elasticated band under the foot and recessed elastic at ankles
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.