- All sizes in stock In stock
- Some sizes in stock Few
- Out of stock Sold out
- Article number: 739763
- Material: 100% Paper
- Washing instructions:
A4-size wallpaper samples by Newbie Wallpaper, in collaboration with the prestigious Boråstapeter company. Add hand-drawn, beautifully patterned wallpaper to the nursery for a lovely atmosphere.. Use this wallpaper sample as a picture by framing it and hanging it on the wall of the nursery as an extra decorative detail.
Rosie is a lush, large-flowered wallpaper with large, sumptuous roses in shades of white and pink. A dramatic but well-balanced wallpaper suitable for rooms of all sizes. Rosie is available in four colour schemes of light beige, pale green, dark blue or grey-purple.
Available only online at KappAhl and at borastapeter.se.
Limited edition wallpaper.
- Size 210 mm × 297 mm (A4 sheet)
- Free shipping for all wallpaper samples. Give discount code SAMPLE at check-out
- Easy Up-Wallpapers
- Manufactured in Boråstapeter's own factory in the textile city of Borås, where sustainability is a priority.
- The wallpapers are free of hazardous substances and therefore a good choice for our children and the world they grow up in.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
Some examples of our goals for creating a more sustainable product:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020
• 100% more durable denim 2020
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
Read more here
We take care of your old clothes
It is possible to make the fashion industry sustainable - if we all contribute. Together we can create a sustainable fashion!
In all our stores you can submit textiles that you have used for re-use and recycling. In this way, together we ensure that textiles do not become waste and save earth's resources. Read more here.