- Product information
- Find product in store
- Shipping & Payment
- Sustainability & Traceability
- Size guide
Wallpaper by Newbie Wallpaper in collaboration with the prestigious Boråstapeter company. Bright Minou kids’ wallpaper on the wall transforms the room into a magical fairytale world where squirrels, robins, wood mice and rabbits invite you on exciting journeys into a world of imagination. The original pattern is painted in watercolour by Newbie’s design studio. The wallpaper is then printed in a way that enhances the lovely paper feel of the original and the beautiful shades of the pattern.
Minou is available in two colour schemes. The green, brown and rust tones of the forest blend beautifully here on a warm cream-coloured background.
Available only online at Kappahl and at borastapeter.se.
- Width: 0.49 cm
- Length: 10.05 m/roll
- Pattern repeat: Straight
- Report: 49 cm
- Digital print
- Easy Up wallpapers
- Manufactured in Boråstapeter's own factory in the textile city of Borås, where sustainability is a priority.
- The wallpapers are free of hazardous substances and therefore a good choice for our children and the world they grow up in.
- Wallpaper also available to purchase as A4-size samples.
- The tone of the wallpaper may vary slightly if ordered on different occasions.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.