- Article number: 737973
- Material: 100% Paper
- Washing instructions:
Wallpaper by Newbie Wallpaper, in collaboration with the prestigious Boråstapeter company. Add hand-drawn, beautifully patterned wallpaper to the nursery for a lovely atmosphere.
Hares, hedgehogs, foxes and badgers — the Forest Friends wallpaper is full of cute, fascinating animals. The pattern is designed by Newbie and then printed as wallpaper in four different colour schemes. Forest Friends with graphite grey illustrations on a warm, cream background. Bright wallpaper that transforms the nursery into a magical place for fun and games and daydreams! Pattern also available on a larger scale as a multi-coloured mural wallpaper.
Available only online at Kappahl and at Boråstapeter retailers.
- Width: 0.53 cm
- Length: 10.05 m
- Pattern repeat: Half drop
- Report: 64 cm
- Easy Up wallpapers
- Manufactured in Boråstapeter's own factory in the textile city of Borås, where sustainability is a priority.
- The wallpapers are free of hazardous substances and therefore a good choice for our children and the world they grow up in.
- Wallpaper also available to purchase as A4-size samples.
- The tone of the wallpaper may vary slightly if ordered on different occasions.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.