Waterproof shell jacket Kaxs Proxtec
Wind and waterproof shell jacket by Kaxs Proxtec in wear-resistant, breathable material. Made in recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free impregnation. A jacket to keep kids warm and dry in all weathers and with quality features to ensure long-lasting, hand-me-down wear. Reflectors at the back hem and at the cuffs. Available in a range of colours.
- 10,000 mm water column
- Fully taped seams
- Water-repellent fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Soft fleece on the inside of the collar, and a chin guard
- Detachable hood with popper buttons from YKK
- Mesh lining in hood and inside of jacket
- Zips by YKK
- Front pockets with zip
- Reflectors from 3M
- Elasticated drawstring at hem
- Recessed elastic at cuffs
- Can be dried at low heat in the airing cupboard
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.