Bomber jacket from Design By KappAhl with detachable hood. Outer fabric in recycled polyester. Front zip and two pockets with popper button closure. Wide ribbing at the the cuffs and waist, and smooth inner and outer fabric. Pocket with zip on one sleeve
- Recycled polyester is made from PET bottles and residual waste, for example, from the manufacturing industry rather than oil, as is the case with conventional polyester. Producing recycled material is less resource-intensive than producing new material, thereby reducing pollution and energy consumption. The amount of waste is also reduced. Our garments labelled Recycled Polyester contain at least 50 percent recycled material.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.