A4-size wallpaper samples by Newbie Wallpaper, in collaboration with the prestigious Boråstapeter company. Add hand-drawn, beautifully patterned wallpaper to the nursery for a lovely atmosphere.. Use this wallpaper sample as a picture by framing it and hanging it on the wall of the nursery as an extra decorative detail.
Deer Love kids' wallpaper is the finishing touch to a cosy nursery. The pattern is designed by Newbie and is in soft shades of green, brown and pink. The pattern has then been engrave-printed by Boråstapeter on a light pale pink background. Join cute little Bambi on a journey of exploration among the trees and flowers.
Available only online at KappAhl and at borastapeter.se.
Limited edition wallpaper.
- Size 210 mm × 297 mm (A4 sheet)
- Free shipping for all wallpaper samples. Give discount code SAMPLE at check-out
- Easy Up-Wallpapers
- Manufactured in Boråstapeter's own factory in the textile city of Borås, where sustainability is a priority.
- The wallpapers are free of hazardous substances and therefore a good choice for our children and the world they grow up in.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.