- Article number: 832253
- Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Washing instructions: Machine wash 40º
Stretch chinos by Hampton Republic 27, in a more sustainable cotton blend. Front and back pockets and front button fly closure. Back pockets with button closure. Fold-up edge at the ankles that can be unfolded. Stylish trousers suitable for everyday and festive occasions.
- Size-adjusting elasticated waistband
- Available in a range of colours
- Makes a delightful sibling outfit
- Your garment has been specially treated to achieve its unique appearance. This garment may run when in contact with lighter colours.
- KappAhl is a member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). By purchasing cotton garments from us, you are supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
- All sizes in stock In stock
- Some sizes in stock Few
- Out of stock Sold out
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
Some examples of our goals for creating a more sustainable product:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020
• 100% more durable denim 2020
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
Read more here
We take care of your old clothes
It is possible to make the fashion industry sustainable - if we all contribute. Together we can create a sustainable fashion!
In all our stores you can submit textiles that you have used for re-use and recycling. In this way, together we ensure that textiles do not become waste and save earth's resources. Read more here.