Tough wear jeans
- Article number: 687434
- Material: 81% Cotton, 13% Polyamide, 5% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Washing instructions: Machine wash 40º
Tough wear jeans in CORDURA® material by LAB Industries. These jeans are significantly more durable than regular denim, so they last longer. Made in a more sustainable cotton blend.
- Stretch fabric
- Regular fit
- Five-pocket model
- Button fly
- Size-adjusting elasticated waistband
- This garment has been specially treated to achieve its unique appearance and the colours may run when in contact with lighter colours.
- KappAhl is a member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). By buying cotton products from us, you are supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.