Inclusion and diversity at Kappahl
At Kappahl we see each other’s differences as valuable contributions to the company’s development and culture.
We are about 4,000 employees in 10 countries with different backgrounds, ages, skills and fashion styles and we work actively with equal opportunities for all.
Everybody who works here shall have the same opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnical background, religion, disabilities, sexual orientation, or age. We have a zero-tolerance against all forms of discrimination, harassment, or bullying.
We exist to celebrate diversity in everyday life
Our purpose – to celebrate diversity in everyday life – was a natural starting point when Per-Olof Ahl founded the company in the 1960s. He recognized the value of creating a good corporate culture and did that by the simple strategy to treat his colleagues as friends and show all the same respect. That is our legacy, and we strive to continuously develop our culture of inclusion and equality for all.
How we work with inclusion and diversity today
Through our values Inclusive, Courageous and Joyful, we let you be your true self. Bring your amazing self to us, Kappahl – a place to belong.
- Inclusion is the responsibility of us all. We educate all colleagues and do workshops in questions relating to inclusion and diversity.
- As a manager at Kappahl you will receive training in what it means to be an inclusive leader.
- We believe in continuous dialogue and feedback culture.
- We have clear goals for our work in inclusion and diversity.
- We cooperate with the organization “Mitt Liv” (My Life) which is a leading partner in inclusion and diversity in the labor market.
“I work at Kappahl because I love fashion. Fashion can reflect personality so I wanted to be a part of this trade – and I feel that I can be myself at Kappahl.” Kulsum, Merchandiser at Kappahl
Please contact us! Here are Kappahl's contact details.