- Article number: 732875
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Washing instructions: Machine wash 40º
In recycled polyamide, by Hampton Republic 27. A comfortable vest, slightly longer at the back, with open side pockets and popper button front closure. A thin vest, doubles as an extra layer under other outer garments.
- The most common raw material sources in recycled polyamide are plastic waste such as old fishing nets, carpets and waste from the manufacturing industry. Materials that would otherwise be discarded save on Earth's resources and contribute to reduced emissions. Our garments labelled Recycled Polyamide contain at least 50 percent recycled material.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.