Wind and waterproof shell jacket by Kaxs Proxtec in breathable material. Outer fabric in recycled polyester with fluorocarbon-free impregnation. Detachable hood with popper buttons and zipped front pockets. A shell jacket that keeps kids warm and dry in all weathers and that, with its quality features, can easily be passed on.
- 5,000 mm water column
- Fully taped seams
- Water-repellent fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Soft fleece on the inside of the collar, and a chin guard
- Detachable hood with popper buttons from YKK
- Mesh lining in hood and inside of jacket
- Zips from SAB
- Reflectors from 3M on the cuffs and the back
- Elasticated drawstring at hem
- Adjustable cuffs with touch fastening
- Can be dried at low heat in the airing cupboard
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.