Winter overall Kaxs Proxtec
- Product information
- Find product in store
- Shipping & Payment
- Sustainability & Traceability
- Size guide
Winter coverall for kids by Kaxs Proxtec, with 10,000 water column and taped seams for ultimate rain protection. A warm, winter-lined, windproof and breathable kids’ coverall that keeps kids warm on cold days and is designed for play and activity.
- Extra durable Oxford fabric at the legs and rear
- Adjustable elastic at inside waist
- Double storm flap with touch fastening to protect against cold, rain and wind
- Snow lock at the cuffs and ankles
- Adjustable touch fastening at the cuffs and recessed elastic at the ankles
- Elastic bands under the feet with extra reinforcement and size adjusting buttons, to hold the coverall in place. Extra elastic included.
- Detachable hood with popper buttons and detachable fake fur
- Collar with soft fleece lining and chin protection in shell fabric
- 3M reflectors at the sleeves, legs and back
- Outer fabric in 100% recycled polyamide (not the Oxford fabric)
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.