- All sizes in stock In stock
- Some sizes in stock Few
- Out of stock Sold out
- Article number: 723726
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Washing instructions: Machine wash 40º
Patterned gypsy-style blouse from Design By KappAhl, in a more sustainable cotton blend. Recessed elastic at neckline, cuffs and waist. A cute gypsy-style top with picot edging at hem that makes a delightful sibling outfit.
- KappAhl is a member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). By buying cotton products from us, you are supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
Some examples of our goals for creating a more sustainable product:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020
• 100% more durable denim 2020
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
Read more here
We take care of your old clothes
It is possible to make the fashion industry sustainable - if we all contribute. Together we can create a sustainable fashion!
In all our stores you can submit textiles that you have used for re-use and recycling. In this way, together we ensure that textiles do not become waste and save earth's resources. Read more here.