- Article number: 730077
- Material: 100% Polyamide
- Washing instructions: Gentle wash 40º
Lined ski trousers in wind and waterproof, wear-resistant and breathable material by Kaxs Proxtec.
- Winter lined
- 10,000 mm water column
- Fully taped seams
- Reinforcement at gusset, back and bottom edge.
- 3M reflective tape around the legs
- Removable and adjustable braces
- Braces can be removed with front touch fastening and at lower back
- Size-adjusting elasticated inside waistband
- Fly with button and zip
- Snow lock at ankles
- Belt loops at waist
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.