- Article number: 842666
- Material: 100% Polyurethane
- Washing instructions: Gentle wash 40º
Wind and waterproof raincoat with welded seams, detachable hood and front pockets with flaps, from Design By Kappahl. 8,000 mm water column and in a straight fit parka style. Welded seams provide the ultimate protection from wind and rain.
- Reflector on back hem
- Button holes with metal popper buttons on the front
- Front pockets with flap and popper button
- Removable hood with popper buttons
- Reflective details at the hem
- Velcro strap at cuffs ankles for improved fit
- Length 74 cm in size 140
- Available in sizes 134-170
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.