- All sizes in stock In stock
- Some sizes in stock Few
- Out of stock Sold out
- Article number: 729137
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Washing instructions: Machine wash 40º
Tank-top in slub jersey from Newbie Limited Edition, in soft, organic cotton. A sleeveless top with imitation wood front buttons and a small Newbie logo at the hem. Makes a delightful sibling outfit.
Available online only.
Max 5 of each article per customer.
- Organic cotton
- GOTS certified no: CERES-0382
- Limited Edition
- Available in limited edition
- Organic cotton is farmed completely without chemical pesticides, artificial fertilisers and genetically modified crops (GMOs), which among other things leads to better soil quality, increased biodiversity and well-functioning ecosystems. That fact that the cotton is organic, is ensured through independent checks that comply with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), or Organic Content Standard (OCS). Garments that are GOTS certified have a GOTS symbol on the label.
Sometimes we mix organic cotton with other fibres in an Organic Cotton Blend. After which the garment consists of a combination of organic cotton and other fibres, but not conventionally farmed cotton.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
Some examples of our goals for creating a more sustainable product:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020
• 100% more durable denim 2020
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
Read more here
We take care of your old clothes
It is possible to make the fashion industry sustainable - if we all contribute. Together we can create a sustainable fashion!
In all our stores you can submit textiles that you have used for re-use and recycling. In this way, together we ensure that textiles do not become waste and save earth's resources. Read more here.