- All sizes in stock In stock
- Some sizes in stock Few
- Out of stock Sold out
- Article number: 718072
- Material: 73% Cotton, 27% Flax
- Washing instructions: Gentle wash 30º
Newbie Limited Edition jacket, made from soft organic cotton blend. A stylish jacket with white stripes, pockets with lids and two buttons in wood imitation at the front. Lapel at the front and spun at the back. A jacket that fits well with festivities.
- Available only online.
- Maximum 5 pieces of each item per customer.
- Organic cotton
- CU855643 GOTS
- Limited Edition
- Online exclusive
- Available in limited edition
- Organic cotton is grown completely without chemical pesticides, artificial fertilizers and genetically modified crops (GMO), which among other things leads to better soil quality, increased species richness and well-functioning ecosystems. The cotton is ecologically ensured through independent controls that comply with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) or Organic Content Standard (OCS). The garments that are certified according to GOTS have the GOTS symbol on the label.
Sometimes we mix organic cotton with other fibers in an Organic Cotton Blend. Then the garment consists of a combination of organic cotton and other fibers, but not conventionally grown cotton.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
Some examples of our goals for creating a more sustainable product:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020
• 100% more durable denim 2020
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
Read more here
We take care of your old clothes
It is possible to make the fashion industry sustainable - if we all contribute. Together we can create a sustainable fashion!
In all our stores you can submit textiles that you have used for re-use and recycling. In this way, together we ensure that textiles do not become waste and save earth's resources. Read more here.