Woven trousers in soft lyocell, by Minories. Cute pattern of little playful lemons. An airy garment, ideal for warm summer days. Front pockets and recessed elastic with drawstring at the waist. In a boxy, roomy style, extending the life cycle of the product and giving kids room to grow.
- 100% Lenzing™ Ecovero™ viscose fibre, a more sustainable alternative to regular viscose
- Made from wood cellulose from sustainably cultivated forests in a process with reduced environmental impact
Supplier: I R Apparels & Accessories Pvt. Ltd.
Production Unit: Ir Accessories Pvt Ltd (154 N)
Address: 154 N, Sector - 7, Phase-II, IMT Manesar Gurugram Haryana 122050, INDIA
Number of employees: 276
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.