- Article number: 691774
- Material: 100% Polyurethane
- Washing instructions: Gentle wash 40º
Rain jacket by Newbie in Waterbourne PU which has been produced without solvents and using less water than conventional PU. Detachable hood, zip and popper buttons at the front. Recessed elastic at the cuffs, soft fleece lining at the neck and overlap protection on the sides. Reflective strips at cuffs and on the back.
Available online only.
- Online Exclusive
- Slightly longer fit at the back (Length 60 cm in size 110-116)
Wind and waterproof with welded seams.
- Newbie logo on the hood and the hem on one side
- Removable hood with popper buttons
- Available in a range of colours
- Waterbourne PU has been produced without solvents and using less water than conventional PU.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.