Jeans Boot cut
- Article number: 100602
- Material: 71% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Washing instructions: Machine wash 40º
Bootcut denim jeans with high waist. Classic 5-pocket jeans in a more sustainable cotton, wider at the ankles. Denim wash may vary slightly from garment to garment.
- High waist
- Flared legs
- Five-pocket model
- By buying cotton products from KappAhl, you are supporting a more sustainable grown cotton through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- Made using smarter manufacturing processes that save at least 40 percent water
- Inner leg 69 cm in size 38
- This garment has been specially treated to achieve its unique appearance and the colours may run when in contact with lighter colours.
Ufortunately you can not shop from our english site yet.
Fashion that takes responsibility: Responsible Fashion
Responsible Fashion is our way of looking at sustainability. This means that we want to take care of both your wardrobe and the world around us. Responsible fashion thinks of you as a wearer, but also of the entire chain from manufacturing to recycling.
Read more here.
Commitment to a more sustainable wardrobe - Responsible Fashion Strategy
We aim for a more sustainable world of fashion:
• 100% more durable materials 2025
• 100% more sustainable production processes by 2030
We hold our promises:
• 100% more sustainable cotton 2020 √
• 100% more durable denim 2020 √
Read more here
Hand in your old clothes
Together we can create a more sustainable world of fashion. Hand in your old wardrobe heroes in all of our stores so they can get a new life with Myrorna/Fretex International. A loved piece of clothing is always worth being loved again, by someone else.
Read more here.